AvA Global Training Manager is a powerfull Training Management Solution (TMS), and Learning Management Solution (LMS) built into one. Enterprise licensing includes all the features listed below.
AvA GTM Essentials includes
- Branded Portals https://yourname.avagtm.com
- Course Catalog
- Online Courses
- Course Scheduling
- Course One-Sheets
- Integrated Registrations
- Branded One-Sheets
- Student Management
- Up to 10,000 Students
AvA GTM Design Studio Features
- Practice Exam Designer & Engine
- Import Exams
- Multi-Choice Single Answer
- Multi-Choice Multi-Answer
- Drag and Drop
- Course Designer
- Create amazing Digital Courses
- Video and Asset Hosting
- Video Streaming Services
- Course Licensing
- Integration with Youtube / Vimeo
- Digital Asset Hosting
- 100G Storage in the AvA GTM Cloud
- Course Content Security
- Course Physical Kit Security
- PDF Security
- Digital Video Streaming Security Options
AvA GTM Lab Ops Management
- Student Lab Access (From a simple web-browser
- Create Lab and Practice Environments using Real Network Equipment
- Remote Device Proxy via (RDP/VNC/TELNET/SSH)
AvA GTM Integration Options
- Instant Integration - YourDomain.avagtm.com
- Wordpress Plugin
- Joomla Plugin
- API Integration
AvA GTM Enterprise Priority Services
- Priority Feature Request
- Priority Support Services
* Enterprise licenses include a very aggressive utilization addendum for media/asset hosting beyond 100g.
* An on-site VM is required to support Lab Ops management features.
* API Integration support is provided for all Enterprise clients.
All AvA GTM licenses include a 30-day evaluation license and onboarding assistance.
AVA GTM is perfect for
- CompTIA Training Partners
- Cisco Learning Partners
- CWNP Authorized Learning Centers
- Microsoft Training Partners
- AWS Training Partners
- VMWARE Training Partners
- SonicWall Training Partners
- AZURE Training Partners
As well as training companies, training departments, and training business units of all sizes.
Initial Learning Management / Training Management consulting calls are always free and performed by TMS/LMS experts.